Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Scary but coming from Microsoft

[...] The new Connected Car will know its riders, and will interact with them naturally via speech, gestures, and face tracking. It will learn their habits, and offer personalized contextual information and driving assists to get them to their destination as quickly and safely as possible. Through a growing catalogue of applications, it will inform and entertain them, and keep them connected with the people and information they care about. The possibilities are endless.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about this. I love the line : "it will inform and entertain them, and keep them connected with the people and information they care about". I don't know if anyone will care about anyone if our cars, computers, etc keep doing everything for us. Why interact with anyone at all :D Meanwhile I am writing this instead of calling you or having a cup of coffee... I drove by the library the other day and I saw four 10ish year old boys walking on the stone wall in front of the library. All of them were on their cell phones and not interacting with each other. Weird things are happening! Your pal- Jessica

    ReplyDelete